Leading with CARE: Husband, father, brother, friend, MIS Professor, & Associate Dean. Interested in leadership, technology, and business education. For me it's all about progress, not perfection.
There is no disgrace in not knowing, but there is in not wanting to learn. —
Recent Blog Posts
Some of my thoughts and ramblings:
Recent Tweets & Reading
Items I have found interesting:
Twitter Feed:My Tweets
- - The Future Of Higher Education Depends On Innovation
- - How Liberty U. Became an Unexpected Model for the Future of Higher Education
- - Professors Know About High-Tech Teaching Methods, but Few Use Them – Wired Campus - Blogs - The Chronicle of Higher Education
- - Why are so many college students failing to gain job skills before graduation?
- - Could Video Feedback Replace the Red Pen?
- - Teach or Perish
- - College Presidents Get Their Own Guide to Social Media
- - The Uncertain Future of Academic Work
- - A Teenager’s View on Social Media
- - Nonprofits Take a Wide-Eyed Look at What Data Can Do