Leading with CARE: Husband, father, brother, friend, MIS Professor, & Associate Dean. Interested in leadership, technology, and business education. For me it's all about progress, not perfection.
Control your own destiny or someone else will. —
Recent Blog Posts
Some of my thoughts and ramblings:
Recent Tweets & Reading
Items I have found interesting:
Twitter Feed:My Tweets
- - The Future Of Higher Education Depends On Innovation
- - How Liberty U. Became an Unexpected Model for the Future of Higher Education
- - Professors Know About High-Tech Teaching Methods, but Few Use Them – Wired Campus - Blogs - The Chronicle of Higher Education
- - Why are so many college students failing to gain job skills before graduation?
- - Could Video Feedback Replace the Red Pen?
- - Teach or Perish
- - College Presidents Get Their Own Guide to Social Media
- - The Uncertain Future of Academic Work
- - A Teenager’s View on Social Media
- - Nonprofits Take a Wide-Eyed Look at What Data Can Do