Leading with CARE: Husband, father, brother, friend, MIS Professor, & Associate Dean. Interested in leadership, technology, and business education. For me it's all about progress, not perfection.
Don’t be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better. —
Recent Blog Posts
Some of my thoughts and ramblings:
Recent Tweets & Reading
Items I have found interesting:
Twitter Feed:My Tweets
- - Why are so many college students failing to gain job skills before graduation?
- - Could Video Feedback Replace the Red Pen?
- - Teach or Perish
- - College Presidents Get Their Own Guide to Social Media
- - The Uncertain Future of Academic Work
- - A Teenager’s View on Social Media
- - Nonprofits Take a Wide-Eyed Look at What Data Can Do
- - Student Loans Are Poorly Aligned With Graduate Earnings
- - An Era of Neglect
- - Competency-based education arrives at three major public institutions