Recent Blog Posts
Some of my thoughts and ramblings…
Leading with CARE: Husband, father, brother, friend, MIS Professor, & Associate Dean. Interested in leadership, technology, and business education. For me it's all about progress, not perfection.
- - Are Courses Outdated? MIT Considers Offering ‘Modules’ Instead
- The Uncertain Future of Academic Work - Academic Workplace 2014 - The Chronicle of Higher Education
- - Cornell's business school lets students apply using LinkedIn profiles
- - 4 Ways Leaders Can Create a Candid Culture
- - Don't Tell a Boring Story
- - Employees Want More Training Programs, Not Degrees
- - Wilberforce University, the country's oldest private historically black institution, could lose accreditation
- - The future of HBCUs
- - Public HBCUs, facing tests on many fronts, fight for survival
- - A New Teaching Structure Could Make College More Affordable. Why Don't More Schools Adopt It?